Expert Lawn Care & Landscape Services for Properties in Northlake, TX
We've been offering lawn and landscape services for 39 years!
North of Fort Worth, TX, is Northlake, a small town in Denton County and home to just over 6,800 people. Northlake is a family oriented community with a low crime rate, making it a safe place to settle down with children and live a quaint, rural lifestyle. However, there's still much to do here, such as going to the DFW Adventure Park to ride ATVs, play paintball and laser tag, and slide down zip lines. It's also near the Texas Motor Speedway, where you can watch professional NASCAR racing, and Grapevine Lake, where you can swim, boat, and camp.
At Evergreen Lawn & Landscape, we offer expert lawn care and landscape services for residential property owners in Northlake, TX, and have been since 1984. Let us help you achieve the lawn and landscape of your dreams with fertilization, aeration, mulch and flower installations, and more!
Our Lawn Care Services Include Fertilization, Weed Control, Aeration, & More
- Fertilization: Our fertilization program includes several treatments throughout the year, with 4-6 week intervals between each. We use a granular, slow-release fertilizer to gradually supply nutrients to your lawn rather than all at once. Healthy, verdant lawn - here we come!
- Weed Control: We'll apply pre-emergent weed control treatments to prevent weeds from sprouting above the surface. We'll also utilize post-emergents to kill any existing growth for a weed-free turf year-round!
- Aeration: We offer our core aeration lawn care service in the spring, from the end of March until late April. For this service, we'll pass over your lawn once with our aerator to pull up plugs of soil. Not only will this loosen soil compaction, but it'll also create passageways for nutrients to reach the roots of your grass.
- Lawn Disease Control: We offer preventative lawn disease control treatments to get ahead of common fungal diseases in Northlake, TX, including brown patch, red thread, and dollar spot. If your turf has already fallen victim to one, our curative treatments will eradicate it.
- Lawn Insect Control: Our lawn insect control treatments are just what you need to tackle pests like chinch bugs, grubs, and armyworms!
- Fire Ant Control: We can keep fire ants off your lawn for an entire year with our one-time fire ant control treatment. We'll even apply bait around any existing mounds to exterminate them.
We'll keep your lawn, plants, and landscape beds manicured and well-maintained with our maintenance services.
- Landscape Installation: We offer a comprehensive list of plants, trees, and shrubs we can install on your landscape - including ferns, hydrangeas, junipers, hostas, and much more!
- Annual Flowers: Add pops of color to your landscape beds with flowers! Some popular annuals we can install for yours are pansies, pentas, and begonias.
- Walkway Installation: We can install a walkway for a path through your softscapes with flagstone or gravel.
- Lawn Mowing: We'll mow your lawn and switch between weekly and bi-weekly intervals to accommodate growing patterns at different times of the year. This service even includes string-trimming, edging, and blowing to keep your grass neat and manicured.
- Trimming & Pruning: We recommend our trimming service in the winter to spruce up your plants and keep them well-maintained in preparation for the new growing season. Meanwhile, we'll prune them when needed to improve their overall health.
- Mulch Installation: We can install natural brown hardwood or black-dyed mulch in your landscape beds to boost their aesthetic appeal and keep your plants healthy.
- Leaf Removal: We offer our leaf removal service from November until February, and we can handle them one of two ways; we can blow and rake them together into a pile, bag them, and haul them off-site, or we can mow over and mulch them down.
- Yard Cleanups: Our yard cleanup service is available in the spring and fall to spruce up your landscape in preparation for the following season.
- Sod Installation: We'll remove any existing grass and debris before spreading new soil and applying fertilizer to stimulate root growth. Finally, we'll install sod with either St. Augustine, bermudagrass, or zoysia grass.
Call Us to Sign Up for Our Lawn Care & Landscape Services
Whether you want fertilization, weed control, landscape installations, yard cleanups, or anything in between - our team at Evergreen Lawn & Landscape will exceed your expectations with our services every time. We offer our lawn care and landscape services to homeowners in Northlake, TX, and you can call us at (940) 321-3081 to sign up today!