Lawn Fertilization Service in Northlake, Argyle, South West Denton & Surrounding Areas in Texas
Our lawn fertilization program includes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments!
Fertilization is key to a healthy, verdant lawn, and our team at Evergreen Lawn & Landscape will give it everything it needs to thrive all year long! We use a granular, slow-release fertilizer that'll gradually nourish your grass over an extended period; we'll apply these treatments a total of five times throughout the year to consistently supply your lawn with nutrients like nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus. But wait, there's more - our lawn fertilization program also includes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to ensure weeds aren't stealing your turf's precious nutrients!
We offer our lawn fertilization service to residential properties in and around Northlake, TX, including Argyle and South West Denton.
Why choose us for your lawn and landscaping needs?
Here are just some of the ways that make us different from our competitors:
- We only use premium products.
- Our lawn care plans are tailored to your grass type. Many lawn care companies use the same fertilizer and products for all yards - not us!
- Our lawn care plans are approved and constantly reviewed by professional agronomists.
- Our technicians are trained for 2 weeks.
- We have many quality control measures in place, including random site visits to ensure everything is up to par.
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
We have extensive knowledge of the lawns in our area, and we've tailored our 7-step fertilization program to best suit their needs throughout the year. There are 4-6 weeks between each application, so this program keeps your lawn protected throughout the whole year. What's more, this program also includes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments! That way, we can keep your turf verdant, healthy, and weed-free. Our lawn care treatment schedule is as follows:
- Step 1: We'll apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment in mid-January to help prevent spring weeds from sprouting. We'll also spot-spray any surfaced winter weeds.
- Step 2: We'll apply another round of pre-emergents for additional protection against weeds. Then, we'll administer our first fertilization treatment of the year.
- Step 3: This step includes another round of fertilizer and a post-emergent weed control treatment to eliminate any existing weeds.
- Step 4: We'll administer another fertilization treatment and spot-treat any pesky weed growth on your lawn.
- Step 5: We'll give your grass another fertilization treatment and post-emergent weed control application.
- Step 6: We'll apply our final fertilization treatment of the year. Then, we'll administer a pre- and post-emergent application to prevent winter weeds from sprouting and eliminate any existing growth.
- Step 7: The last step of the year includes another pre-emergent weed control treatment to double up on weed prevention.
Our team can spray your driveway and sidewalk cracks to eliminate weeds and increase your property's curb appeal.
We use a granular, slow-release fertilizer that'll supply nutrients to your lawn gradually and over time.
We want to ensure your lawn always has access to the crucial nutrients it needs to thrive, even in between our visits. That is why we use a granular, slow-release fertilizer, which will gradually nourish your grass over time rather than all at once. Not only does this mean that it'll have a consistent supply throughout the year, but it also helps us avoid adding too many nutrients at once. Fast-release fertilizers that dump all of the nutrients on your lawn at once could potentially stress out your grass and cause fertilizer burn.
Call Us to Schedule Our Lawn Fertilization Service
If you want a healthy, verdant lawn all year long, you've come to the right place! At Evergreen Lawn & Landscape, we offer our lawn fertilization service to homeowners in Northlake, Argyle, South West Denton, TX, and other neighboring areas. When you sign up for our lawn care program, we'll get your grass on the right track by supplying it with essential nutrients as well as protecting it from pesky weeds. We've been providing our services since 1984, and you can trust that your turf is in good hands with us! Call us at (940) 321-3081 to schedule and make your neighbors jealous with the most beautiful lawn on the block!