Preparing your lawn for the summer and winter seasons is important to its overall health and resiliency. These seasons bring the most drastic changes in both temperature and precipitation. For these reasons, it’s important to take proactive steps during the spring and fall.
There are specific measures to be taken in these seasons to fortify and protect your lawn and garden. Evergreen Lawn & Landscape offers general clean-up services in both the spring and fall.
Read below for an outline of these vital services:
Our spring cleanup services include:
- Aerating your lawn,
- Planting new flowers,
- Cleaning your flower bed,
- Trimming all trees and shrubs,
- Installing a fresh layer of mulch wherever needed,
- Applying a weed-and-feed for fertilization and weed prevention.
Our fall cleanup services include:
- Removing fallen leaves and organic debris,
- Mowing the grass low with or without a bagger,
- Applying a winterizer to your lawn if needed,
- Trimming your trees and shrubs.